Last week, our friend Heather over at LezBVeganMoms tagged us to complete a ’10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me…’ Link. I don’t normally do these but the questions sounded fun and I thought it would help me string two words together – something I’m not doing well at at the moment.
The rules are as follows:
– Link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer their 10 questions
– Add the badge to your post
– Write your own 10 questions and tag 10 bloggers to do the same.
Here are Heather’s questions (and my answers).
1) What’s the first thing you do each morning? If you count the morning as anything from 6am (and not 3am which is technically the morning) then the first thing I do is feed T. This is when I find out what sort of day I’ll have.
2) What is the song you sing the loudest when you’re alone and no one else is listening? Depending on my mood this can be anything from Alanyis Morrisette ‘Ironic’ to Marylin Manson ‘Fight Song’.
3) What is your favourite children’s book? Oh wow. There are so many to choose from. ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ is pretty high in my rankings.
4) When did you get your first kiss and where? I think I was about 8 years old and it was with a boy from my primary school. We were at a school disco.
5) Do you think Halloween should be an official holiday everyone takes off from school and work? (P.S. You can light yourself on fire if you don’t.) The UK has only just started really getting into Halloween like the U.S. so I never really “celebrated” it as a child but if it means a day off from work then I’m all for it!
6) If you were a sandwich what kind of sandwich would you be? Ha! I think I’d be a really meaty sandwich with lots of firey mustard.
7) When was the last time you called your mom? Yesterday.
8) If you could only take one personal item to a des(s)erted island, would you choose cake? I’d love to choose cake but it, sadly, wouldn’t last that long. Plus, I also like pie.
9) How many hours of sleep did you get last night? Last night I got 8, but the previous night I got 6. I really does depend.
Who makes you smile the biggest? As a new mum, there’d be something wrong if I didn’t say that T laughing made me smile the biggest, but I actually love it when my wife holds our baby and just looks at me like I’ve given her the best present in the world.
Here are my questions…
1) Where’s your favourite place in the world.
2) If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
3) What is your favourite condiment?
4) If you could have a conversation with one person who is no longer with us, who would it be?
5) Favourite animal, and why?
6) Favourite smell, and why?
7) When is your favourite time of the year?
8) What is your guilty pleasure?
9) What would be the first thing you’d do with a lottery win?
10) What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
I think most of the people I would have liked to have nominated have already been nominated so instead, I open the floor up to anyone who’d like to join in.
I really like finding out new things about people so please feel free to answer in the comments if you don’t want to write a post.