The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. My heart swells just thinking about it.
5) What’s your favourite book?
A book I read recently called F*** It, Do What You Love which basically encourages you to do exactly that in your life. Brilliant!
6) Do you have any hobbies?
Yes I play the piano and try to do so every day for 10 minutes if I can. Sometimes it ends up in my crooning too.
7) Tell us one guilty pleasure.
8) Tell us something quirky about yourself.
I can bellydance, and believe that was the deal maker in getting together with my partner haha!
9) Tell us something we don’t know about you.
I am a rather good rapper when drunk.
10) One word to describe yourself would be…
Now some harder ones…
11) Children aside, what has been your proudest moment?
I think probably when I stepped on a plane to move out to Singapore with my partner to begin a whole new chapter in 2011 ( we are now back in the UK). Proud, or maybe stupid not having been there? You decide.
12) Children aside, what has been your biggest achievement?
Probably the fact that I co-founded one of Singapore’s leading lifestyle platforms which I was living there – which grew to be a household name. You can check it out at www.citynomads.com!
13) If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be and what would you say?
Emmeline Pankhurst of the British Sufragettes movement and I’d thank her deeply for fighting for everything we women have today.
14) If you weren’t where you are now, where would you be? What would you be doing?
I’d love to live out in Australia (so far away though) and wouild love to run some kind of health retreat. That or maybe a tap dancer in the West End!
15) If you could be one person for the day who would it be?
The President of The United States – and in a weird way, maybe even Donald Trump so I would really know if what’s going on inside his mind is really as bad as we all think it is.
16) If you could travel to one place in the whole world where would you go?
Chile – I have always wanted to go there. I think the natural beauty there looks outstandingly breathtaking.
17) If you could learn one thing, what would it be?
Weird but…I really want to be able to knit! Seriously, gloves, scarves, hats…I would die a happy woman.
18) If you could tell yourself one thing, what would it be?
Stop listening to those stupid voices in your head saying you can’t.
19) Where is your happy place?
On an lovely little known island called Ko Yao Noi in Thailand….don’t know if I’ll ever get the chance to go back there while it remains unspoilt but to me it was perfect in a very rustic way.
20) What is your life metaphor or mantra?
Ride the rainbows and hold on tight for the s***storms.